//google call CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero'I did what I had to do,' one man told CNN. 'Now, these people who are making this selfish decision are going to make me suffer the consequences.' ~ FRONT EYE......
0801-037-9662

Saturday 31 July 2021

CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP Hero'I did what I had to do,' one man told CNN. 'Now, these people who are making this selfish decision are going to make me suffer the consequences.'

• Vaccination rates are rising, even in the least-vaccinated Southern states • Unvaccinated Covid surge is only beginning, experts warn

August 01, 2021 at 03:56AM https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/31/us/vaccinated-americans-frustrated-surge-mandates/index.html• Vaccination rates are rising, even in the least-vaccinated Southern states • Unvaccinated Covid surge is only beginning, experts warn

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share