//google call Is really girls outfit responsible for rape or our mentality? ~ FRONT EYE......
0801-037-9662

Friday 11 January 2013

Is really girls outfit responsible for rape or our mentality?



I am sorry if I heart your feelings in previous blogs because I use narrow mind or mentality word without any research. So I decide to search parochial mind in our society including those always who inculpate on our system, government, police, especially on girls outfit, judiciary, society, culture etc nevertheless they have respected image in our society apart from this nobody can not argue  with them. So I start my search from Delhi metro where I have been travelling for two years and making discussion on it with guys. Then I am sharing my discussion experience with you and I hope you understand that these are my personal opinion and not aim to hearting individual one.

Last Sunday I was travelling in the metro, beside me there was a person in jeans, shirt and he was discussing about girls outfit or dress in regular trends with his friend. According to him only due to girls dress up sense number of rape cases is increasing in India because these dresses create excitement in male as well as trying to attract somebody. In these discussion In these discussion a guy interrupt and said that his family did not allow to wear jeans , skirt like dresses to his sister rather she could not go to outside alone for a job.

I was listening whole discussion and thinking ‘why girls have not freedom for her self because she is a female or girl’ even some guy interrupt to loud females laugh in our society, Some norms in life have been wrongly fixed, to a large extent because of western influence rather many person think that always a women would be answerable for any mishappening. Just suppose if you restricted in such social criteria then what would you do, how you will manage, if some body is passing comment on you, teasing by eyes, trying to harassing you.

Think as girl it is really very difficult but she manages. We have also sister, mother, wife in house and they are free to wear anything, free to laugh, free to say but we do not rape, do not molest, do not pass comment , do not teas. So why we do on the road, offices, hospitals ? As a writer I believe  that a Nation economy also depends on the women because she gives us power. How wait for my next blog……

Jai hind jai Bharat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share