//google call A Nation starts from women ~ FRONT EYE......
0801-037-9662

Saturday 26 January 2013

A Nation starts from women



‘As a writer I believe that a Nation starts from a women and its economy also depends on the women’ I think that these are last line of my previous blog but my brother passes some comment on me and ask ‘are you mad?’A nation economy cannot depend upon the women. Similarly I receive negative feedback in this regard but I am sharing my some views to prove that a nation economy is definitely depends on the females. But I hope you understand my personal opinion because I am not targeting individual one feeling.

I wake up around 7 am and ready to go to work at 8.45am every morning but my sweet mother ,wife, sister etc gets up before me to prepare breakfast, lunch, takes care of my work, my food, my health and above all, all my wishes. In my daily routine, she is responsible for my good health. If I am healthy then means able to do job to earn something for me as well as for my company which boost up the profit and produce new employment for society. Society growth directly related to nation economy growth.

Ok move in the past, when I was child then my mother was my first teacher who taught me about my country, family, society, language, habits etc. rather Since, she was the one who sacrificed their lives to give birth to us because Without the existence of females, the world would not be filled with humans. Even I could say from the first day from my birth till now she was taking care of me without any complaint of getting tired but sometimes I heart her.

As a female, she becomes a first teacher and prepares a civilize person for society ,even develop healthy society too. Rather we can see that women is directly involved in commerce and bring many changes in the economy therefore a ladies is participating all kind of job in any country but we do not give respect what they are actually looking for. Throughout the world, women are directly responsible for positive changes in political, social and economy for any country.

As a writer I belive that a nation start from women or girls even we understands that Womens growth reflects our society or country growth because The happiest women make the happiest nations but still we are not accepting therefore yet we accept baby boy not girl.why we look for boy not for girl……………………wait for my next share.

Jai hind jai Bharat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share