//google call CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP HeroDoctor: The secret weapon for ending the pandemic ~ FRONT EYE......
0801-037-9662

Saturday 1 May 2021

CNN.com - RSS Channel - HP HeroDoctor: The secret weapon for ending the pandemic

Every morning I walk into my office, greet my assistant, plop into my desk chair, and promptly take off my mask. I then see my vaccinated patients -- those who are comfortable and have normal immune systems -- one-on-one, in my exam room. Unmasked. My patients tell me they love it.

May 01, 2021 at 10:38AM https://ift.tt/3nDGvO9 morning I walk into my office, greet my assistant, plop into my desk chair, and promptly take off my mask. I then see my vaccinated patients -- those who are comfortable and have normal immune systems -- one-on-one, in my exam room. Unmasked. My patients tell me they love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Bookmark and Share